in

Did you know that A toddler nearly lost his life thanks to…

Advertisement

Being allergic to a tasty type of food that your family eat or serve quite often on the table isn’t fun at all. Just take Ruben Curie for example.

Image Source: TUMBLR Please note that the image is for ILLUSTRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! This is NOT the kid from the story!
Image Source: TUMBLR
Please note that the image is for ILLUSTRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY! This is NOT the kid from the story!

Ruben is a two year old boy from South Wales. When he was still a year old toddler his mom, Kasie, realized the boy had a severe allergy from tomatoes – he turned bright red and his tongue swelled up as if he had touched stinging nettles. Ruben’s family started watching him 24/7 because they were serving all sorts of tomato dishes on their menus on regular basis. However, Ruben managed to dip his tiny finger in some ketchup without being spotted by his parents. The toddler nearly lost his life thanks to this incident. His mother couldn’t believe that even the tiniest dip of ketchup could do this to Ruben.
Nowadays Ruben’s whole family is avoiding all fast food restaurants in order to prevent him from touching ketchup or tomatoes ever again. The boy is set to visit an allergy specialist in the near future.



Adverisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

Comments

comments

Raju, the elephant that cried during his rescue

Did you know that A burglar returned to the crime scene in order to…